Cgreen is a framework for C and C++ unit testing which sports:
- Fully composable test suites
- setup() and teardown() for tests and test suites
- Each test runs in its own process to ensure controlled termination
- An isolated test can be run in a single process for debugging
- Ability to mock functions
- Extendable reporting mechanism
- Automatic discovery of tests
- Optional BDD style
Cgreen is hosted on GitHub!
You can also download some not-so-out-of-date pre-buit binaries from Sourceforge!